A friend of mine linked me to this site where you can earn points and eventually prizes all for using their search engine. I have been using it for quite awhile now and think it is a cool thing. Here it is so you can check it out.
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=214789
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog! I've added you to my Google Reader, so you better get to posting. :o)I want to hear more of what you have to say.
Thanks for checking my blog out, and for leaving a comment. I love comments!
You already know I'm a fan...Swagbucks is awesome!
Hey!! I just happened to stop by my old photo blog and saw your comment!! I haven't been on this one in foreva' my photo blog is www.jenbeasley.com and my more personal one is ourbeasleyblog.blogspot.com
How are you? :)
Post a Comment